Sunday, February 17, 2008

Florida Vacation

We are currently on our Florida vacation and having a blast. We went to the Pirate and Princess Party at the Magic Kingdom on Valentine's Day and then spent a full day at the Magic Kingdom on Friday. Saturday night we had dinner with Cinderella and Prince Charming, as well as Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters. As soon as Courtney spotted Cinderella she started yelling "Look mommy! Look! It's Cinderella!", it was really cute. Today (Sunday) we had a relaxing day at the beach. We went to Clearwater Beach, Florida about two hours west of Orlando. Courtney told us the water tasted like crackers and the water goes "up and down, up and down" She had a blast and slept all the way back to the timeshare. We'll post pictures when we get back! :)


At the Princess Pirate Party in front of the Castle!














At the Pirate & Princess Party in front of Cinderella's Carriage!


With Cinderella and Prince Charming!


Chris and Courtney on the Dumbo ride!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Cassie, I cannot wait to see the pictures. Your post reminded me of when we took Megan to disneyland the first time. She would get so excited when she saw all the disney characters except for the Beast. He scared her alot. She would not even get near him. It was so cute. Again, I can't wait to see the pictures. This blog thing is great. I am not very computer literate but I am going to figure out how to do one of these.

Dana

Tricia said...

I bet you are having the time of your life. I am so excited to see pic of the trip. I am so happy you started a blog. Now we can keep up better.
Love ya,
Tricia

Steve and Kirsten said...

I'm jealous that you have such a fun trip. I can just imagine how exciting it must have been for Courtney to see Cinderella in person, it's every girls dream at her age. I can't wait to hear more and see pictures.