Friday, July 31, 2009

Flowergril

I have so many other pictures to post from our vacation in San Deigo and Courtney's soccer camp but I wanted to get these ones up first. Courtney was the flowergirl at my cousin's wedding last weekend. She did a GREAT job! I, on the other hand, was helping out being the "wedding coordinator" and started bawling after sending Courtney & the ring bearer down the aisle. It was not even Courtney's wedding! They grow up so fast, I think I even cried at her recital, which reminds me, I need to post those pictures too!



Walking down the aisle with the ring bearer, Issac.



Almost there!



Pictures!



Courtney, the flowergirl, with Jordan, the bride.



Mommy, Kylee & Courtney




Kylee & Courtney



Courtney & Kylee dancing at the reception!

2 comments:

Steve and Kirsten said...

way cute. Alyssa and Sienna were flower girls for my sister's wedding and didn't quite get the idea of throwing the flowers on the ground, but it was still cute : ).

Brandy said...

AAwww, she is so adorable. I think I would have balled also. :-)